Methuselah Factor, by David DeRose
"The Methuselah Factor" provides practical, life-changing insights into the cutting-edge science of hemorheology or blood fluidity. Dr. DeRose walks readers through a step-by-step 30-day program that puts them in the driver’s seat when it comes to revolutionizing their health.
You’ll learn how improving your “Methuselah Factor” (DeRose’s term for blood fluidity) promises to help:
• Improve your mental performance and decrease your risk of dementia
• Give you better success when it comes to shedding excess pounds
• Provide new hope and help for diabetes and high blood pressure
• Decrease your risk of killer diseases like heart attack, stroke, and cancer
• Improve or prevent common causes of arthritis
• Enhance your physical performance
• Decrease your risk of visual impairment
The book also provides insights into a variety of hot topics:
• Should we avoid all plant lectins?
• Is moderate alcohol use really good for our health?
• Does coffee drinking help us live longer?
• Can melatonin supplements be dangerous?
• Is blood donation a healthful or harmful practice for the donor?
• Does poor dental health increase my risk of cardiovascular disease?
• When can a magnesium supplement help you--and when might it be dangerous?
• Are fish the preferred sources of omega-3 fats?
• What does medical research show about how Botox injections can affect your mood?
• and much, much more